Pro Street Team
- Represent the brand ambassadors at events in the community year-round.
- Execute grassroots marketing promotions throughout such as youth soccer tournaments, community events, festivals, parades, concerts, soccer game viewing parties, etc.
- Responsible for Pro lead capture efforts including collection, distribution, and database maintenance.
- Serve as first impression to the brand at each event with focus on marketing and brand initiatives as well as lead generation.
- Create and update database for all leads collected during events.
- Set-up, take-down and transport marketing collateral (truck, inflatables, prize wheel, tables, brochures, TV, iPad, etc.) at events.
- Work closely with the Street Team Manager to continue improving data capture efforts and reporting back on success of events.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for
- Charismatic and outgoing personality with excellent communication skills.
- Team-oriented individuals who work well under pressure, have a positive attitude, are self-starters, and carry themselves with a high level of pride and professionalism.
- Interest in special events, promotions and entertainment.
- Available for 1-2 events a week and must be able to work unusual hours including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Able to attend some Des Moines Menace home games.
- Able to work under diverse weather conditions.
- Able to stand and remain mobile for extended periods.
- Able to perform activities with confidence and manage crowds.
- Local market knowledge is a plus.
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Communication: Delivers clear, effective communication and listens to others.
- Conceptual/Systems Thinking: Recognizes patterns, trends, themes, and connections in information to develop innovative ideas and solutions.
- Constructive Engagement: Expresses ideas and disagreements, constructively resolves conflict, and encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Orientation: Meets the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Decision Making: Makes good decisions in a timely manner.
- Empowerment: Takes initiative and solves problems.
- Talent Development: Maximizes potential and improves overall performance.
- Influence: Proactively builds relationships and influences others.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving: Accurately assesses problems and effectively and efficiently arrives at solutions.
- Strategic Thinking: Understands the current state and is able to visualize the ideal state and how to achieve it.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,367 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (OK)