Head Women's Basketball Coach, Athletics/ Instructor, Sports and Exercise Science Department
- Performs on-floor coaching of the Women’s basketball team during practices and competitions
- Evaluating student athlete strengths and weaknesses to improve student technique for competition, planning, organizing, and conducting basketball sessions, developing protocols to enhance and monitor student athlete readiness, keep abreast of changing rules, techniques, technologies, and philosophies relevant to basketball and overall strategy.
- Responsible for recruiting student athletes; administers scholarship program for Women's Basketball
- Develops schedules for the University's women's basketball team; develops a budget within allocated institutional resources and manages expenditures of funds within developed budge
- Performs fundraising for athletic and other endeavors at the University in cooperation with other University personnel
- Provides monitoring of academic progress for student athletes. Instructor duties include teaching University level courses in sports and exercise science to college students, creating a lesson plan and syllabus for the courses, facilitating class discussions, keeping attendance records, holding office hours to meet students, grading papers and exams and reporting grades.
- Master's degree in kinesiology
- 2 years of coaching/teaching experience at the college level.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,914 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic University
Collegiate Sports (LA)