Women's Tennis Graduate Assistant
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the head coach with player development
- Plan and organize team travel
- Actively recruit prospective players following all NCAA regulations and rules. Handle all aspects of personal recruiting trips.
- Assisting with all other aspects of a nationally competitive Division I tennis program.
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Eligibility for appointment per the requirements in the Graduate Assistant Handbook
- Graduate student at the University majoring in Sports Management, Exercise Physiology, Psychology of Sport & Physical Activity, or Recreation Administration.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Previous tennis coaching experience.
- Previous collegiate level playing experience.
- Knowledge of racquet stringing
- Computer skills; including Word, Excel, and Publisher
- Good communication skills via phone and email for arranging travel
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,914 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Central Region School