Assist. AD, Digital Marketing Strategy
- Assistant Athletic Director of Digital Strategy & Ecosystem.The university is an NCAA Division I institution and member of the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC).
- This position reports to the Associate Athletics Director for Marketing and is a member of the Marketing and Fan Development department within the Athletics Department.
- The Assistant AD of Digital Strategy will provide leadership, strategy and execution of the Athletics digital efforts, inclusive of web, social media, advertising, and revenue generation efforts.
- This position is tasked with leading strategies and plans related to the department's digital marketing efforts.
- Directs and manages plans to engage with fans via digital platforms, creating the best user experience, and optimizing interactions while being inclusive of the university's branding, recruiting, revenue and engagement goals.
- Oversees staff members who assist with digital marketing efforts, including a webmaster and assistant director of digital strategy.
- Master's degree and/or a Bachelor's degree with related experience in an athletics environment.
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing.
- Exemplary communication skills, creativity and problem-solving skills, strong organization skills and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple project at the same time.
- Supervisory experience.
- Candidate should possess a strong commitment and ability to work collaboratively with team members.
- Working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Budgetary oversight experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,907 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Football Team