Intern, Human Resources
- Completion of, or in pursuit of, Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university required.
- Prior experience and/or course work in Human Resources or associated field required.
Provide support to the Human Resources department by assisting in areas such as recruitment and selection, on-boarding, benefit administration, electronic document management and special projects as assigned while upholding a high level of professionalism, ethical standards and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software. Proficiency in use of Internet for research purposes.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications. Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure and within deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction to complete personal goals and as a team member in order to accomplish department goals.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
Job Function (duties and responsibilities):
- Assist in maintaining all employment records in the electronic document management system.
- Maintain confidentiality of all employment and employment benefit information.
- Assume responsibility for distribution of routine departmental communications such as, but not limited to, monthly birthday announcements, office holiday reminders, open enrollment communications and interview invitations,.
- Assist with recruitment and selection activities including posting of available positions on the Club job board, identifying key skills and attributes required for position and screening job applicants based on key identifiers as assigned.
- Conduct video and/or phone candidate interviews, send in-person interview invitations, coordinate all in-person interview logistics and communicate with all applicants on position status as requested or as assigned.
- Provide exceptional internal and external customer service by providing timely, accurate information in response to HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Perform various administrative and general office duties and various other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the Senior HR Manager, Senior Director of Human Resources, Senior Total Rewards Manager, Payroll and HRIS Manager and Human Resources Generalists.
- Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,902 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Youth Soccer Club
Professional Baseball Team