Head Coed Bowling Coach (Contractual/Part-time)
- Bachelor's Degree. Two years of experience as a college or high school bowling coach.
- Must have strong team-building and management skills.
- Ability to supervise respective staff, as well as understand the student-athletes' commitment to academics.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, flexibility, initiative and sound judgment.
- Ability and commitment to recruit, instruct and motivate college students' athletes.
- A positive role model for young adults.
- Ability to work with a diverse student population in a multicultural environment.
- Possess a valid Driver's License and good driving record.
- All coaches must be certified in CPR/AED and their certification must be on file in the Athletic Department.
- Master's Degree preferred. Five years of coaching bowling at the college level. Prior experience as a college or high school player.
Specific Job Duties
- Serves as recruiter for the bowling program, and perform coaching, teaching and instruction.
- Organizes, in conjunction with the athletic director, all aspects of the bowling program, including facility, competition, practice schedule and team operations.
- Maintain team and individual statistics, and assist with maintenance of equipment.
- Identify four-year colleges or universities for the players to transfer to.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,789 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports Health and Wellness
Collegiate Sports (TX)
Private Catholic College