Volleyball Assistant Coach
- Prior experience as a coach at a competitive level.
- Possess a valid Driver's License and good driving record.
- All coaches must be certified in CPR/AED and their certification must be on file in the Athletic Department.
- Must be able to demonstrate the College core values of compassion, fairness, respect, responsibility, tolerance and truth.
- Two years of coaching experience at the college level or high school level. Baccalaureate Degree preferred.
- Ability and commitment to recruit, instruct, and motivate college student-athletes.
- Positive role model for young adults.
Specific Job Duties
- Assist the Head Coach in recruiting.
- Assist with instruction and teaching.
- Assist with team and individual statistics.
- Assist with the maintenance of the equipment.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,811 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (IL)
Collegiate Sports (TX)