Assistant Director of Athletic Operations
- Work closely with the Director of Athletic Operations to gain experiences on the game-day operation of the Athletics Department.
- Assist the Athletic Communication staff with sports information. This will include gaining knowledge on statcrew and PrestoSports for in-game statistics, writing post-game press releases, generating original written and digital content for the athletics website and social media platforms.
- Provide assistance in the management of the equipment room. This will include tracking of inventory for game uniforms and practice gear, distribution of uniforms and ordering of supplies (balls, nets, etc.).
- Assist the Director of Athletic Operations with the scheduling of games and practices for the fourteen NCAA programs.
- Develop, recommend and implement specific marketing ideas to promote college community support for the Athletics program internally and externally (increasing the awareness and involvement of the students, staff and administrators in the Athletic Department).
- Working with the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee to develop and implement specific marketing ideas to promote college community support for Athletic programs (i.e. National Student-Athlete Day, NCAA Division III Week, service events and fan days).
- Serve on Athletic Department and/or College committees, as assigned. It could include NCAA compliance, academic support services, leadership development, marketing meetings or other college-wide meetings/committees based on the interest of the intern hired for the position.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,018 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private College (MA)
Professional Ice Hockey Team
Private Jesuit College
Private Preschool/Elementary School
Men's Pro Lacrosse