External Affairs & Development Internship
Responsibilities & Duties Include:
- Support the Business and Development team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in the development and implementation of growth within and between organizations.
- Assist in the creation of long-term value for the association from member institutions, existing markets, and relationships.
- Assist in the identification and initial point of contact with prospective customers or partner companies.
- Monitor any sanctioned events to ensure cooperation and obligation with any current client.
- Researching and cultivating potential donors
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief External Affairs and Development Officer.
- Current enrollment in a related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Business Administration, Marketing, etc.)
- Previous sales, development, media or donor relations understanding
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a face-paced enviroment
- Customer Service
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,018 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime