Head Women's Volleyball Coach
The head volleyball coach will be responsible for all aspects of planning, developing, and coaching the women's volleyball program within the rules of NCAA Division II rules and regulations. The head coach will be responsible for the recruitment and development of student-athletes while also supporting a culture that offers a positive NCAA Division II student-athlete experience.
- Fielding a highly competitive program in the Great Lakes Valley Conference, the Midwest Region and nationally
- Plan, organize, direct, and lead the operations for the volleyball program including budgeting, scheduling, teaching, and coaching.
- Recruit academically and athletically qualified student-athletes
- Plan and implement instructional practices that maximize the talent and potential of student-athletes, while instilling values such as, sportsmanship, leadership, and personal wellness.
- Demonstrate the ability to relate to, and motivate, student-athletes and to work with a variety of University staff, alumni, and the outside community.
- Commitment to compliance and knowledge of NCAA rules
- Must have excellent leadership and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years coaching at the collegiate level
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,037 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Pro Soccer Club
Community College (MO)