SVP, Stadium Event Production & Services
- Manage the process of vetting and bidding for potential future events, including permitting.
- Manage the workload and development of team members on the Event Production and Operations Teams, ensuring consistent practices across all events.
- Responsible for the development of team member job descriptions, duties, responsibilities, and performance standards for all positions with provisions for timely and effective employee performance evaluations.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates and directs all activities and personnel. Engaged in maintaining and operating Sportsman’s Park.
- Evaluates existing policies and procedures and recommends improvements for SP and/or improve the efficiency and safety of operations.
- Oversee the development of annual operating budget, calendar, event schedule, dates and hours of operations, attendance and revenue projections.
- Prepares and maintains required reports/records for State Farm Stadium stakeholders, government agencies, and upper management team.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in a related field
- 10 years of related work experience in facility management and booking events
- Must have management experience and exceptional leadership abilities
- Must have proven track record of developing and managing budgets
- Experience and knowledge in overseeing and maintaining a facility
- Computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,293 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime