Assistant Football Coach
Primarily reporting to the head coach of football, this position will assist the head coach of football in all phases of the program.
Responsibilities include coaching and teaching (75%) and administrative duties (25%).
- Assist with and provide instruction during practices and competitions.
- Provide video analysis for competitions and practice sessions.
- Assist physical education faculty members with classroom interaction.
- Assist with out of class project work required for PE credit.
- Recruiting responsibilities: assist with on campus and off campus recruiting efforts.
- Coordinate campus recruiting visits for prospective student-athletes.
- Provide academic support and monitor academic progress for student-athletes.
- Provide additional support for contest management as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 1 year of playing and/or coaching experience at the college level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a diverse community
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,029 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (CT)
Ivy League College
Private College (WV)
Roman Catholic College (PA)