Associate Athletic Director for Facilities and Operations
1. Provide leadership, vision, strategy, direction and management as it relates to all athletic facilities, operations, and management of staff.
2. Responsible for select capital projects.
3. Oversight of the athletics grounds crew and administrators within the athletics facility’s office.
4. Responsible for preparing, analyzing and reconciling budgets for facility operations, and ground maintenance.
5. Responsible for purchasing and inventory of all major athletic facility equipment.
6. Oversight of on-site facility coverage of select events.
7. Ensure compliance and safety guidelines are met for all athletic field and athletic equipment standards and requirements.
8. Review and evaluate the effectiveness of operational systems and recommend and implement methods, materials and equipment for improvements.
9. Planning, scheduling and oversight of all departmental facilities for routine and planned maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, playing surfaces, life safety systems, and equipment.
10. Supervise and coordinate venue pre-game and post-game conversions and transformations for indoor and outdoor sports.
11. Oversight of shuttle bus service for transportation for all student-athletes to athletic facilities.
12. Oversight of field scheduling for practices and competitions.
13. Liaison with multiple departments across campus (Security, Custodial, Fleet Management, etc.).
14. Accountable for maintaining compliance with to all relevant governing bodies to include: a. NCAA b. specific conference c. athletic department d. university policies
15. Responsible for maintaining athletic facilities budget.
16. Responsible for role modeling positive behaviors and leadership for student-athletes.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Bachelors’ degree required.
2. Five years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,962 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Minor League Baseball Team
Private Preschool/Elementary School
Men's Pro Lacrosse