Assistant Director of Compliance, Athletics
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the implementation and enforcement of the NCAA Compliance Program
- Research and interpret NCAA legislation and recommend policy and procedure changes as needed.
- Prepare reports and collect information for university officials.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records related to compliance with NCAA.
- Assist in the development of training materials and delivery of training to coaches, staff, university personnel, and student-athletes.
- Collect, analyze and audit NCAA forms and related compliance documentation.
- Assist with investigations and reporting problems related to NCAA regulations.
- Bachelor's degree with one year of experience or Associate's degree with three years of experience, or five years of experience.
- Experience must be in collegiate athletics.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,902 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
The MLB Franchise LLC
Sports Media Organization