Assistant Coach Football
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Offense coach
- Recruitment and development of student athletes
- Community relations both in and outside the university.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects with the guidelines set forth by the University, the Great American Conference, and the NCAA.
- Participation in fund-raising, operation of summer camps, community and alumni relations/cultivation expected.
- Other duties as assigned by Head Coach
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Athletics
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of the NCAA Division II rules and regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills
- B.A. or B.S.
- Current certification in first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automatic external defibrillator (AED) use
- Working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations
- Experience with Hudl
- Minimum of 2 years of college coaching
- Master's degree
- Collegiate coaching experience
- Hudl knowledge
Work Location, Environment, and Physical Demands
- Football Field
- Regional and National recruiting areas
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,962 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (AR)
College Athletic Department