Amazon e-Commerce Specialist
League Outfitters is looking to expand our Amazon business by adding an experienced professional to advance our Amazon businesses to the next level. The desired candidate will have in depth experience with all aspects of Amazon Seller Central and FBA. This position will be responsible for managing listings across various sales channels, building new listings, and analyzing sales data. The candidate we are seeking must be detail-oriented, a team player with knowledge of developing strategies and tactics to drive Amazon FBM and FBA sales.
- Generating and revising Amazon site content.
- Manage the uploading of all products including setting up new product listings, product descriptions, technical, product features, product imagery, pricing, options and other related items.
- Create and manage Amazon sponsored ads to maximize and grow revenue.
- Monitoring listings for suppressed products and pricing fluctuations to ensure we win the “Buy Box”.
- Assisting the warehouse with orders, inventory, and FBA fulfillment as needed.
- Coordinate FBA shipments with warehouse team to make sure we meet FBA requirements.
- Maintain / monitor to ensure a high Seller Rating, Customer Feedback Scores, and Account Health.
- Assist with processing product returns.
- Analyzing sales data.
- Ensure the products are generating sales and moving up in product category rankings.
- Communicate with the warehouse to ensure all orders are fulfilled and shipped.
- Resolve product pages challenges by opening support cases.
- Ensure pricing is accurate and competitive.
- Assist customers as needed to deliver an amazing customer experience including responding to all customer messages within 24 hours and resolving their issues.
- Very good internet research skills.
- Very comfortable meeting deadlines.
- Very comfortable working individually and as a team.
- Excel, Database proficiency.
- Able to take complete ownership of areas of responsibility.
- 2+ years’ experience with Amazon Seller Central & FBA.
- Vast knowledge of the Amazon marketplace.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Shopify and/or Feedvisor (or another repricer) experience are a plus.
- Amazon Pay-Per-Click advertising experience a plus.
-Detail, focused, and quality oriented.
-Excellent written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,547 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sporting Goods Company
Professional Sports Teams