Graduate Assistant, Equipment Operations
- Assist/Oversee the day to day laundering of athletic practice gear and game uniforms.
- Control inventories of apparel and equipment.
- Repair damaged equipment.
- Assist with ordering new equipment and apparel.
- Assist in fitting protective equipment for contact sports.
- Other projects and other responsibilities as assigned by the Head and Assistant Equipment Manager
- Program must be: MBA, MEd, Public Health, Clinical Psych, General Psych or Forensic Psych.
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- Two-year commitment as a Graduate Assistant preferred
- Candidate must be self-motivated and demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Strong competency with Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to work 20+ hours per week.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,035 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private College (MA)