- Work with clients to direct, plan and support events related to NFL football games and other events as assigned.
- Oversee all administrative tasks for event department: data entry, processing purchase orders, inventory, tracking event data, processing reports and providing analysis, track and maintain budgets.
- Organize and direct activities, posts, and duties of event support personnel.
- Prepare and distribute detailed event notes to venue departments such as operations, security, on-site vendors, and guest services.
- Ensure contractual obligations and policies are maintained and safety requirements are being met.
- All other duties/responsibilities as assigned
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year)
- A minimum of 1-3 years of related work experience
- Previous supervisory experience working with events and event staff
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); and ability to learn required business systems
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of sports and entertainment event management and/or event operations
- Working knowledge of computer applications is required
- Must have outstanding customer service with the ability to work under pressure and adapt to change
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in sports management or related field preferred
- Previous experience with either NFL or NCAA BCS football events highly preferred
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,912 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Venue & Management Company