Graduate Assistant Wrestling Coach
The candidate will assist in all areas of operation for the Wrestling program. Reports to the Head Coach and Director of Athletics and must subscribe to the university Principles Governing Athletics.
- Support goals and objectives of the Athletics Program.
- Assist the Head Coach with organization of practices, recruitment, team travel, fund raising, and any other area of responsibility as directed by the Head Coach or Director of Athletics.
- Comply with University, Conference, and NCAA Division I rules and regulations.
- Work cooperatively and responsibly with other departmental personnel.
- Support the student-athlete concept and demonstrate concern for the health, safety, and welfare of each student-athlete.
- Additional duties as assigned.
The graduate assistant in this position will develop skills in human relations, supervision skills, public presentations, and communication and documentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Evidence of sound organizational skills and strong work ethic
- Ability to interact effectively with student-athletes, colleagues, and the public
- Demonstrated strong and effective communication and computer skills
- Previous collegiate wrestling playing experience and desire to progress as a collegiate wrestling coach
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,914 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Central Region School