Assistant Coach, Field Hockey
Under the direction of the Head Coach, the Assistant Coach will assist with carrying out aspects of the assigned NCAA Division I program, including but not limited to recruiting, coaching, mentoring, supporting, and developing the student-athletes.
The Assistant Coach has responsibility for compliance with all Conference and NCAA rules and represents of the University to the program's various internal and external constituents.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of coaching or playing experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and adherence to NCAA and member conference rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated self-direction and motivation with the ability to work independently and work under pressure.
- Current CPR, AED, and First Aid certification must be maintained.
- Valid driver's license and successful clearance of motor vehicle record check.
- Successful background check clearances including, but not limited to, a PA Criminal Records Check, FBI Fingerprinting Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance Check.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the mission of the University.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,945 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Jesuit University
Roman Catholic College (PA)
Roman Catholic University