- Maintain the security of the interior and exterior of the building by conducting patrols of the premises on a regular basis, respond to all security needs and calls for services, work with security team members and local law enforcement as necessary.
- Provide customer service to all guests and employees while monitoring crowd flow and point-of-sale transactions.
- Immediately respond to fire control center to locate, acknowledge and silence alarm.
- Conduct regular inspections of all floors and exhibits, rotate posts as assigned, write reports, report any malfunctions, misconduct or operational and safety issues, interview victims and witnesses, and write incident reports as necessary.
- Adhere to policies and procedures to maintain security within the venue, loading dock, and perimeters.
- Understand relevant laws and penal codes pertaining to safety and security (i.e. loitering and skateboarding ordinances).
- Effectively perform in a crisis, and work under pressure without the loss of composure.
- Utilize sound judgement, and exhibit maturity in decision-making.
- Memorize, recollect, and quickly retrieve relevant information.
- Interact effectively and calmly with angry or emotional patrons and employees during chaotic situations.
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Communicate effectively in English
- Pass a pre-employment background check, employment verification, and post-offer drug screening test.
- Must have a valid California Guard Card, or Proprietary Security Officer (PSO) Card OR be willing and able to obtain one prior to employment.
- Understand relevant laws and penal codes pertaining to safety and security (ex. Loitering and skateboarding ordinances).
- Effectively perform in crises and work under pressure without the loss of composure
- Have sound judgement and exhibit maturity in decision-making
- Ability to memorize, recollect, and quickly retrieve relevant information
- Skilled at interacting effectively and calmly with angry or emotional patrons and employees during intensely aggravated circumstances.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,902 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Independent School (CA)
Collegiate Sports (AZ)