Sr. Director of Ticket Sales
- Lead and develop the overall ticket sales strategy including for individual, group and season tickets and oversee implementation.
- Oversee and manage the ticket sales staff on a day to day basis, ensuring sales staff are making daily outbound calls, following up on referrals and leads, identifying new leads and leveraging CRM data.
- Manage the recruitment, hiring, onboarding and ongoing training of Account Executives and Sales Managers.
- Lead sales staff by example through proactive direction, feedback and mentoring.
- Work with Marketing Director’s efforts to drive sales and online ticket package sales through in game, email and digital advertising strategies.
- Guide the ticket operations department including customer service and ticket fulfillment processes.
- Create, develop, and implement sales campaigns as it relates to season tickets, flex plans, groups, promotional ticket packages and theme nights.
- Game day responsibilities: oversee sales staff, interact with fans with a focus on customer service and gaining a better understanding of the fan base, and assist with other game day related tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sports Management or related field from a four-year college or university
- 5+ years working in ticket sales for a professional or collegiate sports team
- At least 3 years managing, training, and mentoring a sales staff
- Proficiency with most CRM systems
- Working knowledge of Ticketing systems, especially Ticketmaster Archtics is an asset
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales goals
- Strong organizational skills, written & oral communication skills, team-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Knowledge of hockey is a bonus
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,898 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
NHL Franchise Hockey Club