Seamstress - Equipment Manager (Specialist)
- Travels to and from Events and Productions to manage the fitting, alterations, and repairs of apparel and related equipment to the Athlete and other support roles.
- Executes repairs and alterations for staff apparel, Octagon Girls, Corners, etc.
- Manages and maintains all alterations-related records for Athletes and Corners.
- Develops and implements processes and standards for all alterations and fittings.
- Manages the materials and equipment for the alterations area.
- Collaborates with partners on garments’ fit, including pattern alterations and fabrications.
- Directs the layout and printing of all heat set materials for Athlete and Corner kits.
- Procures and maintains inventory on all heat set supplies.
- Collaborates with on-site Production teams to provide alterations and fitting of apparel needs for all Athletes, Coaches and auxiliary staff as necessary.
- Launders, repairs, and manages alterations for all Production talent.
- Manages inventory and communicates products needs and changes for future productions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field desired.
- 5 or more years work experience in apparel production, alterations/tailoring, or related business.
- Knowledge of apparel construction, fabrication, and related areas of business.
- Strong cross-functional skills, excellent analytical/conceptual abilities, and a capacity for creativity and innovation.
- Ability to synthesize and clearly communicate critical issues and actionable opportunities.
- Experience with construction of sports apparel and/or cut and sew knits and woven fabrics.
- Energetic self-starter with strong executive presence and the ability to work effectively in a highly-matrixed environment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,912 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime