Athletic Instructor Associate, NCAA
In accordance with the mission of the Department of Athletics, the Assistant Athletic Trainer assists in managing the Athletic Training Room operations to provide for the care and prevention of athletic injuries of our student-athletes within the guidelines of the NCAA, the BIG EAST Conference, the University and HIPAA.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for health and well being of our student-athletes. Includes: prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of athletic injuries for student-athletes of assigned teams.
- Educate, advise and monitor student athletes on nutrition, wellness and lifestyle matters.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all NCAA and HIPAA rules, policies and procedures pertaining to the sports medicine function of the department.
- Attend and participate in monthly NCAA rules compliance meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 - 5 years' related experience.
- Master's Degree.
- Experience at the NCAA Division I Level.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,030 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime