Quality Control Specialist
Job no: 495887
The Military College of South Carolina is seeking a football defensive quality control position. The college is a NCAA Division I FCS institution competing in the Southern Conference.
The Defensive quality control position is designated as a non-coaching staff member with sport-specific responsibilities and is held to all NCAA bylaws that apply to this position designation.
The defensive quality control position will be responsible for:
- General support of the defensive coaches and associated responsibilities. This includes post game defensive coaches meetings and game tape review and information input.
- Game day responsibilities including charting of all defensive calls
- Scouting work including game plan organization, opponent breakdowns and inputs and inputs of defensive calls into the computer.
- Daily game plan handouts to players and creation of ready list
- Video work including opponent cut ups and Friday night script and tape.
Weekly self-scout reports and walk thru cards
- Other duties as assigned by coaches.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Previous coaching or playing experience required, preferably in Division I.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays and ability to travel as required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,811 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
NHL Franchise Hockey Club
Private University (GA)