Video and Media Production Internship
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Competency in business skills and tools
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including correct grammatical usage
- Organized, motivated, and able to work independently
- Team-leadership and adaptability
- Ambitious and self-initiated
Description of Responsibilities:
- The team will have 36 home games in the regular season, beginning late May thru mid-August.
- Each four-camera broadcast will include three manually operated cameras and one remote control operated camera.
- A camera will be located in centerfield while the manually operated cameras will be stationed near first base, third base, and up in the press box.
- Video/Media interns will be responsible for writing and producing interesting player specific stories during the season.
- Stories will be posted in game day programs, the team web site, and social media outlets.
- Video/Media interns are also required to assist the Video Production Director in the making of commercials, conducting player/coach interviews, as-well-as updating the team’s website as needed, utilizing social media, and creating on and off the field stories about the team.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,962 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime