Game Management/Sports Information, Graduate Assistant
- Reports directly to the Sports Information Director/Gameday Management Administrator.
- Assist in event coverage of home events (statistical compilation and public address announcing).
- Hire and supervise student-worker staffs, table staffs, and interns for Sports Information.
- Write releases and feature articles, edit and design media guides and game programs, maintain historical records, and compile statistics.
- Assist with updating the Athletic Department website and social media sites (rosters, schedules, biographies, previews, etc.).
- Gain a working knowledge of live video stream of home contests.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Sports Information Director/Gameday Management Administrator, Associate Athletic Directors, and the Assistant Vice President for Athletics and Sport Management.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Applicants must be able to work an untraditional work schedule (i.e. frequent nights and weekends).
- Applicant must obtain acceptance in the University graduate program and have a personal commitment to the mission of Christian higher education.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,932 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
College Prep School (IL)