Financial Analyst / Jr. Financial Analyst
This position will also work with key business partners across the company’s organization to further develop and standardize new profitability and cost measures, create more meaningful management reports, and further automate our forecast processes. At times will be a liaison between accounting and operations to fix processes and the ability to discuss complex financial matter(s).
- Responsible for full P&L experience for specific business unit(s) / department(s)
- Responsible for annual budgeting and forecasting with understanding of key financial and operational drivers
- Works closely with Operations and Accounting to ensure monthly financials reflect consistency with operational activities / forecast
- Monthly due diligence and written analyses of actual performance vs. budgets and forecasts
- Assists in development of policies, procedures and practices for budgeting and/or forecasting process.
- Creates monthly and ad-hoc reporting to support operational and financial needs
- Understands BI data cubes and reporting structures
- Provides analytic support for strategic projects
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business or finance. CPA or international equivalent and/or Master’s degree preferred but not required
- Strong level skills in Microsoft Excel – (ex. pivot tables, macros, data tables, simulations & solver, Vlookup, Hlookup)
- Strong working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), preferably in the field of media and entertainment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other team members, and management in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to apply analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn and continuously improve
- Highly motivated individual
- Detail oriented with strong aptitude for problem solving skills
- Technical skills and experience in financial reporting and cash flow management.
- Ability to work in a team environment
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,961 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime