Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Director
This position has been filled - Job#: 453395972
- Research, develop and execute strategies and initiatives to foster the Club’s diversity and inclusion goals.
- Reviews current practices and policies, assessing and analyzing the extent to which they support or hinder the Club’s diversity and inclusion goals.
- Collaborate with the Communications and HR teams to ensure that inclusion is considered and integrated into all aspects of internal and external communications, and to support regular communication of diversity initiatives, events and progress.
- Partner with Marketing and other internal stakeholders to create programs that demonstrate the Club’s commitment to creating an inclusive, respectful experience for fans inside and outside the stadium. Additionally, work to create new marketing and business opportunities with diverse populations.
- Work with Community Relations and Ownership to incorporate diversity initiatives into the Club’s giving program.
- Track, monitor and report on demographics, trends and statistics to develop and achieve diversity and inclusion goals.
- Partner with other internal representatives for the preparation of the Club’s responses to external Diversity & Inclusion surveys and questionnaires.
- Execute recruiting and hiring strategies to achieve the Club’s diversity goals by building partnerships with external organizations and building relevant community relationships.
- Develop training to aid diversity and retention initiatives.
- Work with Senior Director of Human Resources to develop objective performance evaluations and policies that evaluate performance in terms of results and the Club’s mission and goals.
- Maintain knowledge of diversity-related issues, legislation and best practices.
- Provide training and policy updates to colleagues, and works with the Club’s legal counsel to ensure compliance with law and adherence to best practices in achieving and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred; Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years of Human Resources or related experience required with at least three years specializing in equal employment opportunity and diversity programs preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including proven dispute resolution skills.
- Thorough understanding of federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,035 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
National Sports Program
Amateur's American Football