Customer Service and Sales Executive
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting to sell and service new accounts to increase season / partial season tickets, group tickets, and hospitality packages.
This position is a full-time sales position with a competitive base salary and aggressive commission structure.
Specific Duties: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Aggressively participate in out-bound sales campaigns to achieve short-term and long-term sales goals and initiatives.
- Proactively review and prospect current account base for business development opportunities in the form of group sales, events, outings, and ticket plans.
- Build strong relationships with customers in effort to continue to upgrade and obtain referral sales from existing account base.
- Manage, maintain, and grow an account base of 500+ season ticketholders.
- Provide superior level of customer service by engaging in a proactive service plan, relocation campaigns, and revenue generation.
- Manage season ticket accounts by proactively communicating with season ticketholders via phone, e-mail, and face-to-face visits.
- Responsible for execution of season ticketholder retention plan.
- Attend all sales training events and participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Exhibit a positive attitude always and effectively defuse and handle difficult customer situations.
- Answer incoming phone calls regarding general ticketing information in a professional manner.
- Previous demonstration of the ability to succeed in an active ticket sales process.
- Preferably 3-5 years of sales and/or services experience in a sports or hospitality industry.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong customer service and sales skills required.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skill and experience with MS Office and ticketing systems, such as Etix preferred.
- Ability to travel around the arena and other event venues to visit clients and solve problems during an event.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required by game and event schedule.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,811 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
NFL Franchise Pro Shops
Indoor Football Team
NFL Franchise Pro Shops