Assistant Women's Gymnastics Coach
- Under general direction of the Head Women's Gymnastics Coach, perform assigned coaching duties.
- Assist the head coach in the conduct of pre-season, regular season and permissible out of season practices and training programs.
- Travel to away meet and teaches those skills that are related to gymnastics at the collegiate level of competition.
- Knowledge of the rules and techniques of gymnastics. This includes, but is not limited to, teaching techniques, coaching strategies and safety measures that are necessary to compete at the collegiate level.
- Experience in the sport of women's gymnastics.
- Skills to apply complex policies and procedures regarding academic eligibility of student-athletes. These include the university, the Conference and the National Collegiate Athletic Association policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of campus, conference and NCAA rules and regulations.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,912 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (CA)