Facilities Coordinator, Athletics
- Manage facility calendars and communication of schedules for all athletic venues including, but not limited to, intercollegiate athletic events, practices, conferences and meetings
- Serve as the liaison to other athletic department areas including, but not limited to, sports information, athletic training, tickets, compliance, and equipment as it pertains to game day operations.
- Assist with day-to-day maintenance of all athletic department facilities.
- Supervision of game day staff including: student workers, contracted vendors, facility management staff (i.e. grounds maintenance, custodial), athletic communications, athletic marketing, equipment staff, and ticket operations.
- Apply critical thinking skills to assist associate director with creation and implementation of strategies for event coordination, improved efficiency and Manage rosters and playing and practice season activities.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with emphasis in Sports Management/Administration or related field.
- At least one year of event management experience in NCAA intercollegiate athletics or professional sports is required, 2-3 years preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,914 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Baseball Team
Sports Broadcasting Company
Private University (DC)