Executive Associate Athletics Director
The duties and responsibilities of the Executive Associate Athletics Director include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and supervising the compliance and academic staff on a daily basis,
- Serving as the department's Title IX coordinator;
- Providing sport oversight as deemed necessary by the Athletics Director;
- Coordinating NCAA and MEAC interpretations;
- Investigating and reporting NCAA and MEAC violations;
- Supervising recruitment activities, directing the complimentary game admissions process for recruits, and overseeing the monitoring of countable athletically related activities;
- Planning, developing and implementing comprehensive rules education programs for internal and external constituents;
- Overseeing the internal athletics certification process in conjunction with the athletics certification team;
- Preparing and maintaining squad lists in a timely manner;
- Responsible for attending home and away games and providing operational and compliance support on game day.
- Must possess an energetic leadership style, have the ability to make decisions, problem solve and recommend long range operational plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Athletics Director.
Minimum Requirements for Entry into Position
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from a four-year college or university.
- Three - five years of progressively responsible administrative experience in a collegiate athletics program
Preferred Requirements for Entry into Position
- Master's degree preferred.
- Five or more years of NCAA Division I compliance or academic support services experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,914 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University ( SC)
Collegiate Summer Baseball Team