Ticket Operations Game Night Representative
The Ticket Ops Rep will work under the direction of the Director of Ticket Sales, Group Sales Manager and other members of the ticket sales department.
The Rep will learn the ins and outs of the Ticketmaster ticketing system, CRM platform, sales process and other aspects of a professional sports team.
- Our goal is to provide our fans with high quality customer service and an unrivaled ticket purchasing experience from start to end.
- Learn Archtics system
- Learn CRM platform
- Process ticket orders (phone, online, in-person)
- Must be able to handle money
- Assist in the nightly operations of the Ticket Sales department
- Maintain an organized profile of clients and prospects in the CRM system, maintaining/updating CRM system
- Assist in servicing season ticket members and other clients
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Recent graduate, currently enrolled in undergraduate/graduate pursuing a degree in sport management, business, or a related field (preferred)
- Experience with ticketing systems preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be coachable and have a willingness to improve
- Must be able to work all game nights
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,913 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Ice Hockey
Ice Hockey Team
Pro Ice Hockey