Duties & Responsibilities
- As a representative of IT to the business, provide exceptional customer experiences by developing relationships with customers, listening to and where possible, meeting their technology needs, and being accountable for commitments made to customers.
- Provide support for all hardware and software service requests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Research and resolve a broad range of complex end point problems expectations are maintained for all service requests.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Microsoft technology issues: Office 365 suite (Office, OneDrive, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams), Windows 10, Exchange, and Active Directory. Learn and support internally developed and package solution software.
- Perform remote updates, patches, and fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software and configuring systems and applications using remote desktop tools. Test and verify fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures through effective communication and documentation.
- Create and manage user accounts and shared computing services for customers. Provide technical support for desk phone, mobile phone, and printing services.
- Administer and manage mobile devices through MDM-level mobile security processes. Provide support for mobile devices including setup and configuration of Android and iOS tablets and mobile phones.
- Maintain hardware and software inventory control. Dispose of outdated equipment. Conduct annual inventory for local and remote campus locations.
- Work with vendors to obtain warranty repairs and services. Ensure warranties on equipment are maintained.
- Answer customer support calls and monitor customer service ticket queues. Rotate after-hours on-call duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Associate degree in a technical discipline OR 5 years’ desktop support experience with exceptional customer service orientation
Licensure & Certification
- Certifications preferred (A+, MCP, MCSA)
- Valid US driver’s license with acceptable driving record
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,945 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime