Event Operations Coordinator or Manager
- Assist the Associate Director of Events in planning events from start to finish, from conceptualization to execution.
- Coordinate all aspects of operations, administration and logistics for each assigned event.
- Assist in sales and marketing efforts including outbound sales calls, customer relationship management, email marketing, promotional partnerships and advertising.
- Maintain and update content on various communication platforms including website, registration systems, social media and email marketing software.
- Manage communications with all stakeholders including staff, teams, coaches, referees, facilities, athletic trainers, vendors and sponsors leading up to each event.
- Prepare tournament divisional alignment and create game schedules.
- Manage procurement of equipment rentals, shipping, supplies, apparel, branded assets, referees, athletic trainers, event staff, sponsors/vendors and event partners.
- Manage preparation and transportation of supplies, equipment, branding, administrative materials merchandise for each event; manage inventory and organization of warehouse.
- Supervise all event staff, including event coordinators and field personnel.
- Ensure fun and safe environment for all players, coaches, spectators and employees.
- Manage all aspects of event operations from start to finish: travel, logistics, setup/breakdown, check-in, hospitality, merchandising, gameplay, scoring, trophy presentation and dispute/conflict resolution.
- Activate with sponsors, vendors and media partners; fulfill event branding strategy with social media and other on-site promotional efforts.
- 1-3+ years relevant work experience in event operations, athletics or a similar role.
- Management experience with proven decision-making ability.
- Extremely organized and process-oriented with a high attention to detail.
- Background in lacrosse or other sports is preferred.
- Strong technology skills; proficient in MS Office, website management, social media and digital marketing platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Sports Management, Events & Hospitality, Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields).
- Willingness to travel, perform physical labor and work on weekends.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,912 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (WV)