- Please apply if you are at least eighteen years old
- Have a passion for sports; have maintained an excellent grade point average
- And are interested in working for a professional sports team.
- Please note that interns will work various shifts including evenings and weekends and possibly holidays.
- Interest in grounds-keeping and turf management
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
- Available 20-25 hours per week, including nights, weekends and event/game days.
- Reliable mode of transportation.
- Quality training and supervision from an energized and experienced full-time staff
- Career guidance and coaching from upper management
- Development as a professional in the sports industry
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,885 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime