Partnerships Intern, Fall 2020
- Research potential partnership prospects and update/maintain prospect list
- Assist with partnership activation
- Prepare partnership recap summaries
- Aid in the planning and logistics for future hosted events
- Assisting full-time staff with event planning and day to day operations
- Contacting area event representatives
- Researching and targeting perspective areas to host events
- Assisting full-time staff with on-site event management/operations
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Prior event activation experience
- Experience with conducting cold calls
- Knowledge in the design of event/partner recaps
- Must be enrolled in an accredited College/University (undergraduate or post-graduate program) or have recently completed (6-months).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills Self-motivated and team player attitude who offers unsolicited suggestions and ideas
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment during events
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Viewing computer monitors
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to be standing or on your feet for extended periods of time during events.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,945 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (OH)