Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Help maintain the Lifetime Business Plan for the Company to ensure a profitable games.
- Assists in all aspects of the finance function, including cash forecasting, value-in-kind valuations / reporting, operational budgeting, and financial reporting to achieve fulfillment of the objectives and financial goals of the organization.
- Consolidates and provides insightful analysis for the budgets and forecasts (together with any related subsidiary organizations) that align with annual and long-term strategic plans.
- Provides recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities and ensures the Company maintains a strong positive cash position through cash flow and VIK modeling and analysis.
- Helps manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and reporting for the commitee and any related subsidiary organizations.
- Develops tools / systems to provide critical financial and operational information and recommends actionable improvements to ensure the integrity of the company's financial information, systems, operations and strategies.
- Partner with Accounting team daily for various matters, including actuals vs. budget analysis.
- Prepare executive level presentations to be used for Executive Management and Board of Directors.
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related field (MBA optional)Functional
- Proven experience as an Analyst of FP&A with excellent references
- Minimum of 2+ years of FP&A experience
- Hands-on experience with creating and building complex financial models
- Very strong analytical skills including financial modeling, forecasting, and budgeting
- Experience with large scale ERP systems preferred
- Must possess expert-level Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office application skills
- Must have solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to patiently and efficiently perform in a fast-paced environment and handle and manage multiple workloads, priorities and deadlines
- Possess personal drive to start a project and see it through to completion
- Works with key stakeholders in the planning processes, and provides appropriate and timely reporting of results
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong relationship building abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues to non-technical people
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,907 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (CA)
Pro Soccer Team