Sports Information Intern
- The sports information intern will report to the Sports Information Director and will assist the department with publicity of all 20 of NCAA intercollegiate athletics teams.
- The sports information intern will serve as the main contact and secondary contact for specific assigned sports.
- He/she will be responsible for writing press releases and feature stories, basic graphic design work, and compiling statistics and records for dissemination to all internal and external constituencies, including, but not limited to, the media, community and opposing teams.
- Additional responsibilities will include assisting in the maintenance of the athletic department's website and various social media platforms, shooting/editing video highlights, photography, and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and experience in a college or professional sports information setting preferred.
- The applicant should have strong communication skills, both oral and written, as well as basic experience with Statcrew/The Automated Scorebook/PrestoSports/Genius Sports in-game statistical programs. Proficiency with both Mac and PC computers and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Experience with video recording and editing, as well as motion graphics is a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,907 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports and Entertainment