Head Women's Water Polo Coach
Duties include the following:
- Coaching during practice and competition
- Recruitment of quality student athletes
- Game preparation; formulating and implementation of pre- and post-season conditioning programs
- Administration of an operating budget
- Supervision of assistant coaches
- Fundraising; promotional and public relations activities; speaking engagements and media interviews
- Know and comply with all NCAA, conference, and Institute rules and regulations
- Provide leadership and instruction in terms of the personal and athletic development of cadet athletes
- Must be able to study, evaluate and implement innovations in water polo strategy and equipment; and demonstrate professional integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must possess the ability to recruit in high schools.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of and ability to comply with NCAA, conference, and Institute rules and regulations.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,907 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (GA)
Collegiate Sports (NC)