- Order, inventory, and maintain required team equipment, apparel, and locker room supplies when needed.
- Provide players and staff with appropriate and proper equipment for training sessions and matches.
- Launder uniforms, training gear, towels, and personal items for players and coaching staff.
- Use heat press to apply names, numbers, and patches to team gear.
- Ensure cleanliness of 901 FC, coaches, visiting team, and referee locker rooms.
- Manage relationships with team equipment suppliers and USL to ensure requirements are met.
- Plan and execute transportation of team equipment for road trips, preseason, and training sessions.
- Assist Technical Staff with day-to-day training session setup.
- Assist VP, Operations and Assistant Sporting Director with special projects as needed.
- Represent the Organization in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Strong knowledge of soccer
- Knowledge of commercial laundry and heat press equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Strong organization and time management skills; ability to multitask
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,932 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media Organization
Sports Broadcasting Company