Global Sales Training Camp
A limited number of candidates will be selected for this unique program which will consist of:
- Structured learning sales training camp spanning 6 weeks
- A “Sports Industry 101” introduction into the ticket sales business across professional and collegiate athletics.
- Personalized, hands-on sales training.
- Leverage technology throughout the process to make learning interactive, fun and competitive.
- Access to a digital copy of the learning lab content to keep
- Prepare our candidates for life in the “real world” to meet challenges of current the sports business climate.
Applicants should possess the following characteristics:
- Current college student enrolled in a sports management related program, an entry level professional in sports sales and/or a student or entry level professional seeking to transition into a sports sales career
- Highly motivated with desire for a career in sales
- Passionate about learning new skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate in a team/matrixed environment
- Positive and enthusiastic personality
- Confident & competitive approach to work
- Adaptable to change and working in an ambiguous environment
- Demonstrate accountability and consistency with deliverables
- Comfortable with a variety of technology including virtual meeting platforms
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,912 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime