Graduate Assistant - Baseball
The Graduate Assistant in Baseball must have the ability to help players develop skills in all aspects of the game.
- Coordinating and executing practices
- Game preparation and in-game coaching
- Recruiting student-athletes
- Assisting the Head Baseball Coach with all aspects of the baseball program.
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree and a desire and ability to become accepted into our Masters of Teaching program in the fall of 2020.
- Must have experience as a collegiate player.
- The ability to obtain a CDL (commercial driver's license) is preferred for team travel.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,907 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Central Region School