Part-Time Tennis Instructor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The duties below are representative of the duties of the classification and are not intended to cover all of the duties performed by the incumbent(s) of any particular position.
- The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the scope of work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to this classification.
- Possession of a Masters or above in physical education, exercise science, education with an emphasis in physical education, kinesiology, physiology of exercise, or adaptive physical education OR Bachelors in any of the above AND Masters or above in any life science, dance, physiology, health education, recreation administration, or physical therapy OR the equivalent (see below)
- Demonstrated cultural competence, sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and staff
Equivalence to Minimum Qualifications:
- For persons applying for this position based on Equivalence, please answer the supplemental question on the online application indicating one or more of the following:
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,819 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (CA)
College Prep School