Gameday - Guest Services Representative
Title: Gameday - Guest Services Representative
FLSA Classification: Hourly, Non-exempt
Department: Event Services
Reports to: Event Services Coordinator
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Job requires walking around and standing for prolonged periods of time in various Club premises in and around NRG Stadium and NRG Park, as may be assigned.
- Attendance is required for all Club home games and encouraged for all LSSE games at NRG Stadium.
Basic Function: Interact with guests at Club and LSSE gamedays to ensure the highest level of customer service is being provided to guests. Execute the Track Your Texan program designed to help prevent lost children and assist with the My First Texans Game program as assigned.
Job Function (duties and responsibilities):
- Answer all guests’ questions and take ownership in resolving and following through on all customer service issues noted.
- Collect data regarding the fan experience from guests through the guest services booths and communicate with Event Services personnel.
- Be knowledgeable about NRG stadium, the Club and all customer service policies.
- Provide exceptional customer services to all guests.
- Be a source of information for other gameday employees and/or guests regarding Club gameday activities.
- Execute all Track Your Texan duties including, but not limited to, explaining the program to patrons, managing giveaway items, executing established procedures for reuniting children with parents if lost and communicating feedback on program to appropriate Event Services personnel.
- Assist with My First Texans Game program by collecting contact information of children attending a Houston Texans gameday for the first time to later be sent a certificate by email.
- Perform various other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Event Services Coordinator and other full-time Event Services department staff.
- Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and/or various other Club premises in NRG Park as may be assigned and not in a telecommuting manner.
Travel Requirements: None
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The Houston Texans organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,062 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Soccer Club
Sports Internship (GA)