- Associate's Degree required; or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Athletic Equipment Mangers Association (AEMA) certification preferred.
- Two (2) years experience managing athletic equipment, preferably baseball experience.
- Must have experience working in a collegiate athletic equipment room.
- Must have experience with Nike college game day system.
- Maintain high standard of ethics and integrity related to intercollegiate athletics.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division I intercollegiate athletics.
- Knowledge of NCAA and conference guidelines, policies, rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of athletic equipment and safety guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a personal computer utilizing various word processing, inventory software and other standard office equipment.
- Maintain knowledge of state and University policies and procedures.
- Valid driver's license.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,820 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime