Business Development Manager
This is a permanent, full-time position with the potential for west or northeast region talent!
What you will be doing:
- Working with senior team members to negotiate deals and contracts
- Holding responsibility for the overall relationship and retention of my clients whilst increasing adoption, ensuring retention, growing the account and delivering satisfaction for the client
- Keeping a constant eye on industry news and how that could impact the business and use this information to identify new opportunities
- And more!
Some skills & requirements:
- You have a proven track record in selling digital products
- You have the ability to effectively manage internal and external senior stakeholders when providing updates or dealing with escalation
- You have a strong commercial and strategic sense when it comes to partnerships and potential leads you help navigate.
- You have an intuition for people. You are spending the majority of the time working with various internal and external teams, building and cultivating new relationships with potential and existing partners within all parts of an organization.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,885 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime