Security Agent, Term Contract
- Understands crowd dynamics, individual behavior and safety issues and based on the situation can direct the appropriate, measured response.
- Enforce policies and regulations while applying knowledge of specific acts, laws, and statutes.
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Investigate, report and document incidents.
- Effectively shifts priorities and associated strategies to respond quickly to emerging opportunities and risks.
- Identifies the key relationships among elements of a situation or a problem.
- Monitor, operate, and control computerized safety systems including CCTV, on a continuous basis during normal and emergency operations
- Maintain constant watch over all operating equipment through monitoring control room instrumentation, computer screens and alarms, ensuring that the equipment is performing according to prescribed characteristics for a safe and efficient operation.
- Coordinate response to alarms by taking appropriate corrective actions, and communicating status of safety systems to various personnel to assure that they meet operational, environmental, and safety commitments.
- Highly motivated with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Upholds the highest standards of honesty and ethics
- Ability to analyze problems with a commitment to exceeding a standard of excellence
- Ability to problem solve in high-pressure situations
- Cooperates with other team members while working towards the group’s objectives
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills, including report writing.
- A committed pro-active approach to upholding the Rogers Place guest experience philosophy
- Must hold a valid security license under Security Services and Investigators Act
- Current First Aid and CPR certification would be considered an asset.
- Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Experience working in an entertainment venue or arena will be considered an asset.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who possess one (1) year of experience as a security guard and/or the completion of a related post-secondary degree or diploma (including a grade 12 education).
- Additional preference will be given to candidates possessing skills or training in Arrest and Control (P.S.S. or P.P.C.T.).
- Must be willing to participate in the company’s pre-employment screening process, including a Criminal Record Check.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,143 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Association Football Club