Athletics/Head Women's Softball Coach
Responsibilities will include administering all aspects of the softball program including, but not limited to
- Coaching, recruiting, budget management, and public affairs.
- Candidates must demonstrate a significant knowledge of softball, show proven success in coaching softball at the collegiate or equivalently high level, and the ability to recruit, develop and motivate Division I student-athletes and assistant coaches.
- Candidates must also possess a strong commitment to the academic success of student-athletes, and demonstrate a commitment to maintaining compliance rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Collegiate coaching and recruiting experience preferred.
- A working knowledge of Conference USA and NCAA regulations are also preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,790 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports Health and Wellness
Collegiate Sports (TX)
Private University (OH)